3 May
Watch 'Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu' the whole day and do nothing...
Finally take 2 days time to finished it!!! BRavo~~~
4 May
hehe....today go back to school to take my result, with Gee, Joe, Hua, and Wei...
But the exam unit's person is on lunch time until 1:30pm when we reached (1215pm)..so have to wait quite a long time..discuss where to have our lunch..keke...but so hard to decide!!!
Finally we walk to the library because of the air-con!!keke....^-^
Continue talking to wait for the time pass...talk louder n louder n Joe shhhhh us......haha...
Finally the staff came back and we take our result...haha...everyone seen so nervous when getting the result...erm...my result is not very good but also not very teruk...keke...ok lah...
Then Hua rush to take the movie tickets, Joe n Wei go to order food, Me n Gee go to take the time table n Enrolment Form....rush rush rush...
We go to Swesen to have our lunch...
Oh ya the other 3 are missing!! --->
Siang --Joe forgot to tell her to back to school only inform her go to watch spider Man 3 ...keke...
Nicole--went back to school on Thursday and already took her result. She alr watched Spider Man3 so din join us...
Shin--working!!
Th Spider Man 3 is about 2 hours and 15 minutes..keke..so after watching we all go back then..
Attend my japanese class at night...
hehe...after the class....I search for the Spider Man's DVD..and watch it...actually I did not watch Part 1 n Part 2 but go to watch part 3 ...haha...Siang asked me u got watch 1 and 2 bo??I said no wo....then she said you come here for what???haha....don't know how to answer her...
After watching Spider man 1...wow...the story really is connected...hee..
5 May
Go to Prai today to take my car to service..the air-con is not cold anymore!!so hot!!!*-* because it is lack of gas...
After that, my father drive me to our new apartment at kampung Benggali there...it is already full furnished...so can stay in anytime...
Sleep at my mum's office...hee..sooo sleepy...then have lunch with my dad...
I go home myself at about 315pm...
Hehe...today wanna celebrate Olive's birthday!!!mc egg, Olive and I go to Ristorante Bella Italian for our dinner (630pm)!!wow so expensive!!only 3 of ur already RM91.20!!!!we order pizza and pasta...we wait for the pasta for about 45minutes(730pm)!!!
Although the menu write Lobster but we do not see any lobster and 3 prawns...hhaa..and some 'monster'....
because of Mc Egg wanna fetch her sister to go tuition so after eating the pasta we quickly rush to her house (form pulau tikus to sungai ara)...haha...they reach there 15 minutes but I take 30 minutes...so...they laugh at me!!! :O
I use sungai dua-->(traffic jam) and go to search for my other friend mah...keke...I reach her house while she alr fetch her sister go to tuition and reach home...
I park my car in her house and we go out again!!!go to fetch Ah Kuih(Bee)....then I suggest go to fetch salt Fish(Hean)...finally decide to go to Queensbay's coffee bean...
We talk many nonsense, cold jokes in the car..haha.....Funny!!!
We meet a singapore's artis at Queensbay...heee...actually I am not really know him..only know he got act in the serial "Tong Xin Yuan"...handsome!!!but he's not look handsome in the picture...
Reached coffee bean and order drink and a slide of cheese cake..then sing birthay song for our Olive!!!haha....Happy Birthday o~~~
Rush again...have to go to fetch Mc egg's sister at 1030pm..
Hee...
Mc egg (Ba Zhang mUn) said I'm maid and come from Medan...cheh!!!
she come from Pulau Phuket where got Tsunami--->sawalika
then Ah Kuih come from Jarkata!!!
Olive said she come from England because she is popeye's wife..but Ba Zhang Mun said she come from Manila and married to England!!!haha....
Too many nonsense to talk about!!!
Then I fetch Bee n Hean go home after that and Mun fetch Yan go home...
The end of the day....
6 May
I'm not feeling well the whole day...sleepy..and lazy....
7 May
Fetch my mum to back and then we go to do facial...keke....
have our lunch at Auto City's Old Town then go to her office....
Online and study my japanese...^-^
My father come to fetch us and go back to Penang to have our dinner.....
0 Footprints ♥:
Post a Comment