Langkawi's TRip

Suddenly spur in the mood and decide to write my proper Langkaw’s trip!!! haha….Therefore, I’ve to flash back the events that happened 2 weeks ago…I’ll try my best to remember it…. Keke…hope can bring in some funny stuff during our journey in this blog~~

23rd April--->Sunday

This is the day before we go Langkawi!!! I already packed all my stuff in the luggage and go to Sunshine Farlim with my mother…and we had decided to meet there at about 5:30pm. After my mum bought all the daily articles she wants to go home and Gee reached then…she told me that we will direct go to watch the concert and I huh?! Haha…not yet make clear of the situation…so I change long trousers in the car and Gee help me to ‘kan shui’. We take our luggage to my cousin’s flower shop. After a while Siang reached and we bluff her that we have only brought a small bag, why you bring so many things??? Haha…she believed us….but we told her the truth before go in the hypermarket …keke… *0*Buy many junk food and Siang like mama that limits us...…hee…So Wei reached after we have paid and finally Shin with Nicole…We go to have our dinner at Farlim, and chit-chat to wait for the time pass by….OOoooo… Shin still need Hua to buy comb. So, before go to the Dewan Sri Pinang we go to Cold Storage!! Talk about the bread, that how the bread is processed… (Because Wei worked in the bakery before. Siang too??)Finally reached Dewan Sri Pinang... searched for a good place…to watch Joe perform clarinet…but she is at the middle so hard to see her..haiz…Hee…so happy I meet my friend (Fang) there… do not see her for about 1 year ^-^End of the show, we take picture with Joe…hee…main character!!Go to Butterworth lol~~ Shin fetch us go to ‘Wai Se Kai’ eat supper. I buy burger!! Yummy yummy!!!We (Gee, Siang, Wei, and me) overnight at Shin’s house and waiting for Hua from coming back from KL. We play cards while waiting her…Finally she reached!! She talks about the ghost story of the terowong and don’t want to sleep although she is very tire… haha…

keke....the following picture that displayed is edited by our camera girl....Deng Deng Deng~~~~ Miss Cien Shin~~~~haha...Thank you very much...terima kasih of your hard work!!

24th April--->Monday

Good Morning~~ after take a bath, we all go down to have our breakfast!! Thank you aunty, your hard work of preparing breakfast for us!! Joe comes and sees us having our breakfast. Then we rush to the bus station to take bus to Alor Setar!!(8:15am)
Wow… Shin’s father driving skill really ‘keng’!! I feel so adventurous!!Oooo…Nicole is late…fortunately the bus is not yet start…After reached the Alor Setar’s bus stop then we take the public transportation—mini bus to the jetty. The bus is so clean!! We buy the boat’s tickets and it takes us about 2 hours to reach Langkawi!!Sleep, eat, and talk on the boat….and finally reach our destination!!On the way long out from the jetty, a man like housefly following us and ask us to rent the car, tell us where to go lah…etc etc.(hee…not really know the situation)We have our lunch at KFC while Siang, Shin go to the counter of that man to rent car…I’m kaypo so follow Nicole and Joe go there… ^-^ the woman said she only rent the car for those who is 26 years old and above, but I think she bluff us!!Siang not yet has full license so she said we need to have P, because got police check! Hehe…here I have my full license so I can drive without P!! Lastly we rent the car from her and pay money then go to have our lunch—UNSER.After lunch we go to Eagle Square to take photo!! One of the travel spot mah… Yierr...dirty Unser...got baby cockroach in the air-con...it is also a lousy car!!
*-* manual....Long time no drive d...Keke…fortunately still can handle it but not smooth when changing gear and start…not bad liao lah ho???!! haha….Siang as the human map and Gee sit beside me. We go to petrol station at to pump RM24 petrol. weird amount!! 24 hours 7 eleven???haha...We reached Berjaya resort then. It is already 3pm something. Wah… nice, beautiful, special chalet!!After some of them take a bath then Siang drive us to Kuah town for dinner. We do not see any police blocking on the road!! that aunty bluff us one... We have a nice, good and delicious dinner and so we promise we will come again on Tuesday and ask her to think several dishes for us!! hehe...after dinner we go to buy chocolate and visit the shop there...Oh yaya....Today is Wei's 20th Birthday!! we buy a cake for her...hee...HAppy Birthday o~~celebrate by wearing pajamas...
we got talk about the hotel's toilet that ..heheh...I said I scare after I bath and open the 'Curtain' I see another person in the mirror..keke....
I, Gee ,Hua Shin sleep quite early but Siang, Joe and Nicole still chit-chat until very late!!
haha...I got wake up a while and think it is already early in the morning...haha...actually not...wanna wake up to chat with them but scare Siang will say..go go go to sleep!!!so at the end I still on the bed...but hearing what they are talking...(they also know I already wake up lah) keke....


25 April--> Tuesday

I wake up quite early in the morning...but Gee is the 1st who wake up because she is the earliest who fall asleep..haha...
After 3 of us bath, we feel hungry and thinking for breakfast while the other still sleeping...therefore we decide to go to search for food and Siang is taking bath while we go out..
wow...we need to pay for the buffet and it is too expensive for us..so NO..then we walk to the swimming pool then the beach!! so nice and clean...not like batu ferringgi...keke...Siang come to meet us as no one want to wake up...sit on the bench to enjoy the scenery and the wind...the banana boat is RM25 per person here...
The other side of the beach has other restaurant there, but it is more expensive compare to the indoor buffer that just we pass by although the food is the same...you know why??hehe...because the scenery is different, so the price is different!!! cheh~~Poor rich discrimination!!
Finally 4 of us go to buy maggi cup for RM3!! so expensive....no choice!!
We use the smell of our mee maggi to call them up!!haha..actually they already wake uo but do not want to come out from thier bed!!They go to bath one by one and nearly reach our lunch time!!We go to the hotel's reception and Sinag get another room's key...it is so far away and it is the last chalet...the chalet beside cannot rent to other...heheheh....for who stay???so geli~~but we do not think too much and get the key...
Siang drive us go to Kuah town...hehe...She is the one who familiar in driving Unser...
We go to a coffee shop to have our lunch and I order a bowl of porridge..yum yum...scrumptious!!The most important thing is....it is cheap!!! hehe...
After that we decide to go to buy maggi cup for tomorrow breakfast, supper..all of us buy 3 cups and I choose the same maggi cup as Siang but lastly I take wrongly for her...sorry ya!!!hehe...mine is cheaper 5 sen...haha..I also buy milo...they said I'm addicted by it..haha...actually not too serius lah...keke...we also buy (forget how many litre) water because no one want ti drink the water excpet Gee...keke...
We go to jetty and return the lousy unser!!We get a new, nice Innova from a malay that introduced by Wei...keke...everyone want to drive the car...and so Siang said they do not need us liao...we can rest then..haha...Siang, Hua and I sit at the last row of the car and Joe drives the car...3 of us make noise in the car...wakaka....Siang still thinking why she take the key of that chaley...she wants to change chalet that near to our chalet right now...there's so scary!!
Initially we go to Makam Mahsuri, but we only take picture outside because we do not want to waste our RM5 to get into the makam...haha...
after take the picture we get into our Innova again!! Shin take photo in the car...but we three who sit at the last row is so noghty that hide behind the chair!!!haha....see the picture below!!!
(keke...is Siang suggest and me and Hua operate in coordanation!!keke...
Next, we go to Underwater World..doing the same thing...but we got take the picture with the biggest Ikan air tawar at the entrance there...the entrace fee is too expensive for us!!!
Then we go to Seven Wells....many monkeys there and they are so naughty, climb up to our Innova!!
After that we go back to the hotel and fortunately the receptionist let us change..so good!!
after bath I fall asleep...Siang, nicole, Joe and wei go to another chalet to take bath...so it would be faster...
DInner time is near!!! we have to go to Kuah town as we had promised that girl we will come today..so cannot break our promise!!On the way...we take picture on the beach and the light house...hehe...me, hua and siang sit together again...but sit at the 2nd row, because they want us to be the human map and GEe, Shin and nicole said is their turn to rest...so 3 of us who sot at the 2nd row ki siao and make a lot of jokes!!!haha....play until Siang's bra...haha.....^O^
30 minutes drive and finally reach there...wah...You all so keng ar...drive so big car!! that girl praise ur..haha...^-^
Then we go back to the chocolate's shop opposite....the owner asked us whether we ate at the Restaurant opposite???we answered :" how you know it?"She replied:" I can hear your sounds mah.. so loud..haha..prove that we have leave our 'footprint' there..without us the place will remain silence....we buy vodka at only Rm4!!After that, we bought 8 T-shirts so we can wear it tomorrow when we go to Island Hopping...It just costs us RM 4.00 per person...Then, we went back to our resort and planned to drink our vodka that with 5% alcohol...but we do not drink it at last...other fall asleep quickly...that's Gee, Cien and Hua...haha...
while sleeping CIen is seaching for her sleeping beg to close her legs...haha...but she can't remmeber anythings...
Me?? kkee...I play cards with Siang, Joe, Nicole and Wei...then after finished the game we chit-chat until about 2am....



26 April--->Wednesday

No more strength to continue writing...Just look at the photo ...keke...
Island Hopping... swimming in the air tawar..."play" with fishes, see eagle, play banana boat etc...
Night: Chia Chee come to meet us, so me and Gee wait her at the reception there...after chatting we call a shuttle because her family want to visit the room...after finish see our room, just a while, we call shuttle again...the person incharge seen unhappy to us...haha...call them so many times!! then the shuttle come..he is so friendly that he bring us around the hotel..got restaurant at the outer part that near to the sea...wow...so beautiful!!! Joe them go to buy fruits but cant even see a stall so finally buy burger...hee... We drink eat maggi cup, drink vodka, play cards, hide-and seeek and surely chit-chat after that...




27 April-->Thursday
Last day at Langkawi....Joe brings us to the airport, Siang and Gee go to take the tickets...Firefly...
Keke...Now I have talked too much about the langkawi's trip!! Actually still got many to write but I'm so lazy now...if I begin then I have to continue writing!!keke....quite tiring.....so hope you all can enjoy reading and add some events that I forgot to mention or something I have mistaken!!keke...^~^
This is the first time that I join my friends to go travel....hehe....something different with my other trip...IS is is ......we are so noisy that lead to our 'neighbour' complain us...and the shopkeeper at the other side also can hear our sound....wahahaha.....We are very joyful right?!?! keke....I wanna say thank you to all my friends....so hope our friendship last forever!!! Muacss..
~~AH Pung~~

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.