++My BloG++

After I have started to write a blog and now I have to continue to update it!! If not, I will receive complains…….. Haiz…is it better not to write?? Haha… I don’t want to disappoint you all lah… so I must update!!! @.@

Already long time I do not update my blog because I don’t dare to switch on my computer to online now…scare of the virus!! I do not know my pc still can function or not because the last time I use it already can’t open the folder and very slow. The windows said that the memory is full and cannot open the file… I’m so scare the computer cannot use anymore because I still got my picture inside!! But quite happy if I can buy a new computer!!! Haha…self-contradictory!!!

So I think a new method to update my blog!! Is is is…
I write my blog in Microsoft word then save into my pen drive then transfer it into my blog!!! Wow…am I clever??? Haha…cheeky cheeky!!!

Oh ya…I still have my laptop to online… with the dial-up line…hehe…just remember it!! Haha… actually I’m an idiot of computer!! Don’t know how to function it well!! *-*

But I think my blog is quite boring lah… so long and so wordy…
I’ll not upload too many pictures as upload a picture is quite slow!!! hee.. You all also have the picture right!!??

However hope you all can enjoy read it!!

Hiak hiak hiak…. *.*

~~Take care and Good Luck~~

sosoYi

P/s: This blog and the following blogs are created on 20 MAY 2007

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.