~~Gee's Birthday~~

Happy birthday o~~ my dearest friend…Haha…older than me 2 days…
We already decided to go to Red Box to celebrate her birthday on Thursday and so there is no more secret for her…hee…
Sunday’s night, Siang called me and asked me want to go to Gee’s house or not, because she will fetch Gee go Gurney and I can tumpang her car…
Okok…Gee’s house is nearer than Gurney… haha… Thank you o~~ Oo Ba San!!
Wow… Birthday Girl wear skirt o…white one…haha…the skirt will ‘fly’ as wind blow….hu…hu…hu……
Siang parks her car at the residential area…so…no need to pay the parking fee!!! Haha…
Tell you all the truth, she wanna fetch me and Gee because she wants people accompany her to walk across the road to Gurney plaza!!! Shhh….
Kakaka….
We go to Osim first because I want to collect my mother’s present…then we walk to our destination—Red Box!!!
Gonna reach…Cien call me but I not yet answer she already disconnect…she is in front of us!! Haha… then 3 of us go into the room first….
Cien already choose some songs before we go into the room.



They want to prepare cake and birthday‘s song for Gee, so ask me to go to the wash room with her… hehe…but after go to the toilet Gee seen very rush to go back to the room, so we come back too early and they not yet ready…haiz…no more surprise!!!
Sing Birthday song, make a wish, take photo, cut the cake into slices and eat the cake!! Keke….



Happy Birthday to you o~~ Gee Gee!!!
Hope you have a wonderful, happy, and enjoyable day!!!Muacsss… Happy Birthday



2 Footprints ♥:

Hong Gee May 20, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

Pung pung....
Thanks a lot again too you guys for planning this celebration for me...
It's special for me...
really....
I really appreciate it....
I would like to say is " I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH and FREINDSHIP 4VA~~ Muackss~~~!!!!"

Xin Yi May 21, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

haha..you're most welcome!!!
I've to say thank you to you all too...what you all have done for me!!! muacss muacsss muacs...
surely...for being my friend!!!
Friendship Forever o~~

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.