~~Cien & Pung's Birthday~~

Happy birthday to Cien Shin and me!!
Haha… my friend that born at the same year, same month, and same day with me!!
Oh ya…also in the same hospital—Lam Wah Ee…haha…I born in the morning and she born in night…hehe…call me ‘jie jie’ ba!! ^-^ haha…
Received many message at 12 am…
Thank you my friends!!! I appreciate it very much!!! Muacsss…

Let me list out why 16 May is so significant!! Keke…
1.Teacher’s day
2.INTI’s Australia education fair
3.the start of the serial of 'It starts with a Kiss" at AEC 9:00pm
4.the start of the serial of 'Zhen Ming Tian Nu" at 8TV 3:00pm
5.Cien and Pung’s birthday ( the most important event of the day) : P

After the morning class 8:00am to 10:00am, our annoyance---where to go to celebrate!!
We go to UPO to see Simone first then thinking where to go…
Haha… finally we choose to go to Queensbay…
Siang fetch birthday’s girl and Sim Ai while Hua fetch the other 4 persons­-->Gee, Nicole, Wei, Joe. They go to buy a nice and delicious cake for us before they meet us.
So, we walk around and I and Siang feel hungry!! so we go to buy auntie aunts's bread...after that, Siang bring us go to visit her stall that she work at…many key chain with the words JS!!haha...
She introduces me a DVD shop that she said one DVD only sells at RM6, and very clear and high quality…haiyoo…I bought a DVD only at RM5 and the quality is good lah… haha…Cien also agrees with me!! : P

After come out from the DVD shop we show a restaurant – JAPIN. Refer to the menu; erm…not bad …Cien also said the food is nice…so we decide to go in!! Yea yea…finally got a place to settle down!! 5 of them also reached at that time with our birthday cake!! ^O^

I order a set lunch…. What’s that??? Is it tepanyaki?? Forgot!!*-*
Yummy Yummy!! But it is too large!! The rice is too much for me… hee… not only me but Cien, Wei, Siang also… haha… so suffer that the rice can’t finish even I already eat many many….so full!!! Still thinking some more got desert and cake…haiz…
Cien ask me why our birthday we want to torture ourselves... haha… really very very full…



Surely, the place that with 8 of us will be very noisy because our voice is very loud!! Haha...we are the first go in the restaurant and the last go out!!!

Finally I finished eating the rice, and now come to the desert!! Wow… my stomach want to BOMmmm…. Hehehe….Wei and Nicole go to toilet then…
Me and Siang still wondering how to finish the desert and Cien now target at Wei’s bowl…you all know what happen lah ho….haha….so pity!! But you share with Nicole mah…so same lah…haha…. Siang cannot finish her desert at the end…she regret why she does not give some to Wei’s bowl too…haha *-*

They prepare the cake for us…wah… a lovely blueberry cake!! Seen nice and yum yum!!!

Same like others, sing birthday song, make wishes, blow candle, cut the cake and finally open the present!!
Erm… I don’t know what so funny when blowing the candle…I laugh laugh laugh until cannot blow the fire although Cien’s already blow out the fire on the other candle!! Haha Finally I did it!! Yea yea… Gee wanna us to pretend to blow the candles and make wishes…because she wants to take picture… hee..i seen so fake lah…

Time to eat cake!! Haiyoo…All people want the smallest one!! So Cien and I don’t want let other to cut the cake…so I cut the cake lo!! Strawberry let Hua eat…she love it!! ^-^

After eating the cake, Hua pays the money and they start calculating how much they should pay… haha…Cien can take a break today as always she is the accountants!! At that meanwhile, Cien go to take picture one by one and I follow her to do so. Joe seen ‘sot sot’ after having the lunch!! Take improper picture for us and always laugh!! ?.?

Go back to INTI after the lunch to attend the Australia education Fair. We go home at 4 something…

I take a nap after reached home…hee…
Then received message from my 2nd sister but I can’t read the writing…maybe is the system error… then I asked her again, she wish me happy birthday but no present for me as she is so far far away!! Yierr…
Then I told her that papa and mama forgot my birthday liao… and she replied they’re busy la, hehe… ok lah, I will give you the present and ask gege bring back to you when he go back!! Yea yea…

Then my mum at the down stair call to my brother and sister…haha…my brother said her, your own daughter’s birthday also can forget ar?? hee... I heard it at up stairs..

Really my mum has forgotten my birthday and she only remember my Lunar birthday…hehe… my father totally don’t know my birthday!! Is ok… as I also don’t want to celebrate at home…and I already cut the cake in the afternoon.

So about 10 pm we go to have our dinner can said supper too at a seafood restaurant!! Haha… quite weird ya…go to eat seafood at quite late in the night!!

However I have a wonderful day today!!

To be continue...

2 Footprints ♥:

Joe-Lene May 20, 2007 at 1:56 PM  

chou ah pung!! Haha.. say me SOT SOT ha.. i'm extremely normal k.. Cuz i'm happy, so i laugh.. ok boh? HAhahhahaa..

Xin Yi May 20, 2007 at 2:22 PM  

Okok....I know you're extremely normal until become sot sot!!
haha...also feel happy when with me!! ^-^..keke...so hahahahaha.....

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.