Going Home!

I wake up at about 430am to bath and pack my stuff again because I have to reach the southern cross station at 7am for the Sun Bus to Avalon airport. After having a simple breakfast, Ai Yeen and her bf so 伟大 by waking up so early to send me off. We go to train station at Caufield to catch the train at 630am, 3 of us do not validate our bus ticket as ai yeen's bf said it's so early and so no one will check...but I'm still very worry.... hehehe...at last also nothing happen lar! =P
Southern Cross Station

Good bye lo Melbourne city~!
Thanks to my sotong for the hospitality and the accompanion during I'm in Melbourne! Summore plan the places for me to visit and scare I'll get bored so my days in melbourne really fulfill to maximum...!!!I appreciate a lotz!!! =) muacs muacs muacss....^^

This is the view along the road during I'm on the sun bus

Avalon dimestic airport is specially for jetstar flight. It is more far than MelbourneTullamarine International Airport and cost me AUD20 bus ticket to Avalon Airport. Fortunately Jetstar flight is puntual and so I reach Sydney domestic airport on the expected time! phew!

Gonna carry my troublesome baggage to transit to Sydney International Airport by the shuttle bus which cost AUD5.50. I'm so TIRE!!!! Gonna getting shorter and shorter as carry so many stuff!!! one backpack, one laptop bag, one green bag and one luggage!@.@

So scare I'll late to check in....luckily all going well...but the check in counter there don't let me to bring 3 bags on board....Arghh...I cannot put the things to my backpack ar...the fruit will squeezeee.....*I think I'm insane by 'exporting' the fruits home* ----> regreting

The flight delay~~~ erm...for about 1 hour!!!!! I don't know what's the reason as long as I still can get in time transit to penang!! I have watched one episod of CSI:NY..! so boring when waiting....

La la la....watched 3 movies and 1 drama on flight! tire tire tire....but I only sleep a while while the 1st movie I chose is showing....new menu and new movie list start from Dec!!! ^.^

Rush rush rush to Terminal 2 from Terminal 1 when in Singapore Changi Airport as only left about half an hour....tire aarrrrrrr~~~!!!!

After a day flight finally I reach Penang!!!! =D I met Yeoh Kah Kheng (my INTI econ lecturer) in Penang airport. This is the second times I meet him. The first time was in Singapore airport when I fly back during Oct. So coincidence! xD

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.