Melbourne Day 5

Time flies and tomorrow I'll fly back to Sydney to transit back to Penang! So, Ai Yeen bring me to Queen Victoria market again because I want to buy fruits (cherry and mango) back home. Huu....make trouble to them because they gonna help me to carry the big box of cherry back to thier house first but I go to state library to wait for Charng Wei for lunch! (sorry to you guys late for lunch with friends)

After meeting with Wei, we go to Si Chuan restaurant for lunch as Wei want to eat spicy fish and below is pepper chicken that I ordered! Yum Yum! ^^

I'm so full after finish the set lunch. Then we have a walk to Crown. We can catch tram there but we walk there to enjoy the scenery along the road. So tiring~! Walk in the casino again. Arghh...I gonna show my ID before going in!!!! Why yesterday I no need to show??!! This is the first time Wei come to Casino because the first time the guard does not want to let her in and this time can and need not to show her ID. *blek*


After walking around the casino, we go to Greco to have tea! This food not cheap ar...a piece of cake cost AUD10.50...I'm broke after wating the cake...@.#

romantic huh?!The cake is so attractive!!!my chocolate cheese cake!! I like it so much

and the price is so 'pretty' =P

Really will gain weight after having the whole piece of cheese cake! We take tram to go back to the state library there and call Ai Yeen to ask where are they. Hmm....thier friend will take them to go to a high place for melbourne scene look without entrant fee.


OOO....actually is going to a hotel at 30 something floor's toilet. =.=!!! swt! The toilet have a big transparent glass that can view part of Melbourne. I still thought I'm going to higher place for the view after going to toilet. >.<


part of the inner side of the hotel

After that go home lo...gonna pack my luggage and have a good rest! Tonight no more outside food, Ai Yeen cook pasta for me to eat!! Yummy Yummy!! We watch drama while eating...hehe..

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.