Holidays in Melbourne!

Finally My exam is OVER and now having a long holidays!!! ^^
My first destination is to MElbourne!! Ai Yeen has planed the day for me and we discussed during I'm at newcastle airport...so EXCITED and can't wait to fly there!

The flight is on time and I reached Melbourne about 215pm then catch the skybus which cost AUS16 (one way) to Southern Cross, Ai Yeen is waiting me there....how kind is she! Then I bought the bus ticket (10 times 2 hours) for my whole five days trip in Melbourne! We catched the train and go to Caufield, where Ai Yeen stay!
After I put my baggage at her house, we go to Chadstone shopping mall by bus as SALES today!! Anyway, I buy nothing but drank 2 cup of free wine...heheheh....

This is my TEA - sushi

although I am very hungry but gonna blank my tummy for dinner!

Inside Chadstone mall

it's like Queensbay mall, very long



There is a night market at Queen Victoria which start from 26th Nov! How lucky I am!! So many food to eat and I really don't know what to choose! They introduce me kangaroo meat, Crocrodile meat but at last I also do not try that.

We choose Pasta to share with 3 diferrent flavour:


This is honey dumpling but it's only made up with flour and top with honey and chocolateI don't know why it named as DUMPLING!!

Next, we buy spanish donuts! Yum yum!
They want me to eat until fat fat before I go back to Penang >.<


The scene inside the night market, like pasar malam (one part is food stall and another part is selling shirt, sovenier, jewelry etc.)


Queen Victoria Market



After have a very nice dinner, we go for a walk in Melbourne City to enjoy the night scene of Melbourne!

Night Scene of Flinders Station Sotong n KetamFederation Square

A wonderful day in Melbourne!!^^

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.