OutinG with CousinSss

Finally I hang out with my mother's side cousins. It has been a long time we do not gather together!!! We meet at Queensbay mall at about 830pm and go for a late dinner at Golden Triangle Restaurant. It is a Thai restaurant and sure we have to order the tomyum soup!! BUt, many of them do not eat spicy food so other food we ordered are not spicy....

-CHICKEN-


-PINEAPPLE RICE-
SPECIAL HUH?!

-PORK MEAT-


-VEGE-
-TOFU-
-SOY BEAN FISH-
Arghh...so many nice food and I'm still sick!! when I swallowed the food my throat is so PAIN, it is terrible when I drink the tom yum soup...but I like tom yum soup so badly!!!



This is the restaurant! The atmosphere is not bad huh and the decoration is quite unique =) Sure, the price of the food is not cheap and the plain water not free of charge!!!



All of us
-SMILE-
We want to watch movie but no suitable time.....
Hehe....we have a gathering so rarely so decide not to go home so early....we go to 'da ding ding' lo...=P


We leave at about 1130pm and the shop gonna close real soon.....

哎...再次证明我是个路痴...竟然在Queensbay mall 的carpark 找不到车...呵呵...下次还是停在外面好了...=S

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.