TyPes of CoFfeE

After came back from Adelaide, I become so interested in coffee.
I do not have any knowledge about coffee, just know the name of the coffee and don't know what is the different! heh heh...here is the common one:

Espresso - or Short Black, a 30ml (1 oz.) shot of rich, full bodied dark coffee with a silky layer of crema. The rich hazelnut brown crema is an indication of quality freshly ground beans.

Latte - a standard Espresso with hot milk topped by a small layer of silky milk foam. Usually served in a glass.

Cappuccino - a standard Espresso with silky foamed milk poured into it, topped with a dusting of chocolate powder.

Flat white - a standard Espresso with hot milk, no foam.

Mocha - a standard Espresso, hot chocolate and hot milk served in a glass.

Chai Latte - A chai latte is just the spiced tea mixed with milk that’s steamed from an espresso machine.

Next time, I might be able to order the one that I want to drink! ^^

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.