It's bored after coming back from Adelaide as I only staying at home to watch serials taken back by Siang from Perth; Cien, Joe and Hua will only reach newacastle on Monday.
So, I followed them to go to newcastle town to visit the tourism spot that I never been to. (Although I've stayed here for half of year..hiak hiak hiak)
We met up with some INTI students and one Singaporian at the math building bustop to go to our first destination - Port Scratchley! Long bus journey, hee....only half an hour la.
We met up with some INTI students and one Singaporian at the math building bustop to go to our first destination - Port Scratchley! Long bus journey, hee....only half an hour la.
Entrance of Port Scratchley
view from Port Scratchley
Mei Zhi n Me

~Siang, Mei Zhi n Pung~
-Nobby's beach-
~Siang, Mei Zhi n Pung~
INTI DCMAU gang
After that, we went to have our lunch (oops...forgot where is it). The restaurant's business is very good...nearly no place for us. But, we are LUCKY! ^-^
-my Lunch-

Next stop is Newacstle Catheral! A nice and grand building in newcastle!! Take and rest before continue our journey up there..tiring~~
Newcastle cathedral
-Grand edifice-
inside of the catheral
We are on the top of Catheral!
the stairs to go up to the top
another side by catheral After a day in newcastle town, I just realised newcastle has such a nice place to go!! xD
0 Footprints ♥:
Post a Comment