My DaYs in Adelaide

Very soon, I will go back to newcastle!!!

I really enjoy staying in Adelaide, a beautiful city and the transportation is very convenient. I would said that it's better than in Newcastle or Sydney. I have tried once to take bus to the city alone to meet my friend!
(only once because aunty is worry about me...so I don't dare to ask the permission to hang out with friends again.)

I've tried out many food here! ^_____^
I ate Hungry Jack, Pizza from Pizza Hut that those I'm not very willing to spend during the days in Newcastle...that's the first time I tried those fast food in Australia...hehe...I admit -- I am Stingy!
(eh...the currency rate is high..have to save rather than spend! I'm a good girl ya?!hehe..)
But, I did enjoy eating here. I bought ice-cream twice as the price is not cheap...heh heh! it's yummy and smooth!
Uncle also brought me to a vege restaurant! whoa...the food got pork, meat, fish...everything look like the real one. the pork has got 3 layers - the skin, the oil and the meat. haha...never try it before!

I have played badminton 3 times at Adelaide, every tuesday night with those that I'm not familiar to. My uncle's children are too good in playing badminton so I do not dare to play with them..hee...=P but I get to play with others! They need not to know each other just 4 person to make up a game and then leave the court when finished to let others who are waiting to continue.

I also finished 3 Hong Kong drama - 发证先锋2 and 师奶股神and 琲翠恋曲...
kakaka...just watched the ending...! Am I Lucky?
The only one that I completely finished wathcing was 公主小妹!The ending was very random...not very nice then!

I went to many shopping mall here, but buy nothing!
1. Marion - the bigest shooping mall in Adelaide
2. Rundle mall - tourism spot as it located at rundle street
3. Tea Tree Plaze
4. Ingle Farm - the place that I worked
5. Others - Woolworths, Coles, K-mark, Target etc.

At first, my intention to come to Adelaide was working to accumulate some works experience but I only worked for 3 days out of my 16 days here! :P Do I learnt something new during this 3 days?? Hmm....a bit lar..! I drunk nice latte, hot chocolate, cappucinno and ate mango cheese cake, apricot cheesecake and some pies!
One of the customer said people in Adelaide are more friendly! I agree with that..hee...he also asked me to go to his house to stay if no one want to 'keep' me! xD

His son always asked me to speak english...but I'm still the same...*sign*
How can I improve my english?!?!?! When people speak english to me, I laugh or smile more than I talk!! blerrrr...

I really like the way they speak english, their tone, their slang! when will I become like them?!
@.@ wondering~~

Goodbye to Adelaide soon!!
This is just the summary, will update my blog soon!

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.