Penang-->Johore

21 NOv 1030pm
The date and the time of the bus ticket to Johore that I bought.

After 8 hours in the bus(6am), I've reached Yong Peng, a rest station which is in the area of Johore. Anyway, it's still need about 1 hour to reach Skudai bus station that the place I meet my aunty and my cousin. Haha..finally I reached Johore safely and meet my aunty!!!hehe...so excited...!!

Hmmm...After that they fetch me home~~
From Skudai to Pekan Nanas (the place that my aunty' live) need about half and hour, it's quite far..
Logo of Pekan Nanas

After that Squeen fetch me to Pekan Nanas market to have my breaksfast with her brother. I order a plate of 'gan mian'-it's wan tan mee but the source is using tomato source. It's spicy!! so just a little tomato source taste..@.@

After having breakfast sure gonna exercise la..haha...so she drive me to the field that infront Yuk Min Primary School play....^-^

Tire tire after spent a night in the bus~~~*sleeping*

wow...my aunty cook Hokkien mee!!yumm yumm~~
About 3 pm, Squeen bring me, her sister and her brother go to Gunung Pulai waterfall~~ so nice~~
But sadly, there have been 土崩 before so the place become less and less people going and no more development.

Yan and Me~sleepy eyes!!!

make some effect...I'm not wet o~~hehe...nice?!

MTV model?! *.*

Just pay the attention to the BACK!!!!!Not chinese and who are they..u guess lar..haha..

After coming down, we go to eat ice kacang~~the ice...wahahahhaa...入口即溶!!

Waiting for tomorrow coming~~~ Batam's trip!!!

P/S: Johore is very big, thus as we go one place to another place is quite far...no car really is inconvenient!! Thanks for fetching me~~

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.