Johore-->Penang

Finally~~

It's the day that I go back to Penang...T.T

take a Bath...keep my stuff...ready....go....

my aunty and Squeen fetch me to go to have breakfast at the kopitiam near the bus station there--- "mi hun kuih' ...delicious!!! it's like the 'la mian' or 'ban mian' at Penang but it's in pieces... Hmmm...look at the picture below...


在熟悉后离开就是最难过的时候了~~ T.t....
Get on to the bus....and it's time to say good bye....

about 3pm...Hello KL~~ I see you and you see me again!!haha....
the bus driver drop people at Pudu and fetch people who back to Penang...
go thorugh the road that f*fu walked to the hotel....

A little bit traffic jam at the highway as the road is repairing so I reached Penang at about 830pm....*it's delay*

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.