假期~HOLIDAYS

假期一到,感觉有好多东西要完成。。。可是就是提不起劲来。。就这样懒洋洋的一天又过了一天!!!哈哈。。
读了别人的部落格又突然想在此写上几笔。。是不是很无聊呢?!嘻。。
我还没拿我的laptop去修。。又不知我要等到几时才甘愿!!:P
(其实是怕我的宝贵东西会不见啦。。所以迟迟都不肯叫那人来咯!!唉。。。)
我做了什么???
让我想想哦~~

4,5,6 NOV~KL-Malacca trip with F'fu friends
our first lunch at KL~~chicken rice...
waiting for the LRT~~let's ka-cha!! ……:)

After playing water in A Famosa water world..we meet cien,maple n wei who are waiting us at outside...
HAPPY F*FU Forever o~~
Last day in our Capitol hotel's small small room~ shh...siang n wei are doing something...hahah..:P
7 NOV~sleeping,watching TV, eat pizza...^.^

9 NOV~having dinner at Faces Steak Corner!!! yummy yummy~~ Adui~~the colour so dark...my chicken chop @RM6.90.... haiyaa... nampak pun tak lalu la...(hehe...dont know to adjust the brightness la)but the big cup of apple juice only @RM4.90~~

My cousin buy it...n we play...keke...I make it runtuh!!! :P
10 NOV~lepak around with Tuna at Queensbay and have my 1st try of dinner dress....*.* at first I try the XL size...but too big!!!since there is no more size..Tuna take me the S size...keke...but I still have a try on it...oh nonono...cannot zip as the zip is at the back and it's too tight...!!but Tuna help me to zip it!!become so slim ha...kakakaka...if I really wear it..I've to tighten up my stomach...no food to eat....@.@
After that we eat sushi @ sushi king!!

11 NOV~YE orientation @ Ipoh -- took it while on the way back from Ipoh @ the 休息站!!nice?!还有呢。。。
收拾我的房间啦,书房啦,厕所咯,整理我的照片咯,写信咯。。 。
最近呢,还在研究塔罗牌。。。不过它那深深的奥秘让我摸不清,好困难哦。。要帮自己算一算也都不太行。。。解牌方面有待加强!!!哈哈。。。
还有,现在又拿起我的日语课本来读。。。唉。。。好懒惰!!不行不行,我得加油才行!!!(自言自语,别见怪!!)
visit my cute cute nephew-BIBI batman...haha..watching Doreamon with him LOL!!

15 NOV~到学校去拿成绩了!!!成绩?!出乎意料!!!
下午朋友约了我去打羽球。。。现在手好痛!!欸。。不是痛,是没什么力了。。呵呵。。


cien~~U make me so alert with those number!!!haha...@.@

好啦,有待续噢~~

2 Footprints ♥:

Joe-Lene November 16, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

pung you tried the dinner dress..why you didn't take picture? nice nice? :)

Xin Yi November 17, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

Paisei only...

I think ok gua...keke...my friend also 1st time see me wear like that so don't know to give comment!!hehe...

sumore only left S n XL so i try the S size de,so paisei if I take picture!!wait the skirt pecah!!!wahhahaaha...xD

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.