Air Asia promotion! cepat kaki tangan book the ticket to KL (3 days 2 nights) to meet my dear Angela. Been asking her to come to Penang but she asked me to down to KL. =.= I make it finally and she has no excuse not to come to Penang anymore. haha.
She is so kind enough to pick me up at LCCT with Wayne companion. Thanks both. ^^ I went to 1 Utama which I never been to and went to Sunway Pyramid. Meet up with Thia for steamboat at Sunway Menteri if I'm not mistaken about the place. It was strongly recommended by Angela, a must try place especially the fried chicken. We went for mid-night movie afterwards and luckily i didn't fall asleep. Just to mention, TGV cinema is really in bad condition and the price is much more expensive than GSC!
no food picture but just us.
The next day, we had dim sum breakfast, a must try place again. Afterwards,we went to 1 Utama and Sunway Pyramid again as she doens't know what and where is KL tourist attraction. I called up Kevin to meet us up as it has been a long time I never see him since I graduated.
Ole-ole Bali - strongly recommended by her as well -> must try the SATAY!!
haha. she is cute isn't she?!
we and the food.
spot the satay!
Nice meeting you again, Kevin. ;)
Again, a very very must try place by her.
SNOWFLAKES!
Thanks JW for coming far away to join us!
Very special and yummy dessert @ Snowflakes
After having dinner at 1-U, hmm, we decided to up to Genting because no plan at night and JW's house just 15 mins drive up to Genting. We are so spontaneous!xD
So, we drove for about 45mins to reached JW's house and he drove us up there.
How convenient it is to go Genting from his house huh, but it's incovenient to down to the town lah.
| me & angela |
| That's WE~ |
It was too late to back to PJ so we overnight at JW's house without changing and bathing. me first time without changing and bathing for all day travel! bo huat. :S
The next morning, we had roti canai and teh tarik as breakfast "under" Genting.
Thx JW for the meal. :)
We will pass by Batu Caves from the way from Genting to the town. Thus I requested to have a look there as never be there before. So coincidentally, Thaipusam was just around the corner.Batu caves is so crowded but luckily we still able to finish climbed up to the caves! Anyway, we coudn't stop sweating. hahah. Thanks once again for bringing me there.
After Batu Caves, I back to Angela's house to have a bath then straight to the airport.
The end of my KL's trip.
I have a wonderful trip because of u all.
Truely appreciate.
Be my guests in Penang next time. ;)
0 Footprints ♥:
Post a Comment