Changed a new template for a new year look!
Flash back for my Chinese new year 2011. It was really a different year for me, a new stage of my life. I'm no longer a student that's why I have only 2 days public holiday. My new clothes no more in just T-shirt and jeans, no more sport-shoes, my bags are not backpack or sling one. The feel of cny is not as strong as before. The reason is I'm getting older now. Oh noo.
Chinese New Year, beside eating is still eating. I have been to many nice restaurant for nice food as family or friends gathering everywhere. anytime. Too many to update as time never stop for even one seconds and I have been abandoned my blog for few months again. Is blog really a good place for us to flash back or we can just refer back the pictures we took? Perhaps I will laugh at my older posts when I getting older but not pictures. Hahah.
I shall try to keep my blog alive. I wish and I hope. :)
0 Footprints ♥:
Post a Comment