Detox Camp 10~12 Sept

I went to detox camp which organised by AMWAY for 3 days and 2 nights during raya holiday at Perak. Before the detox, I started to clean my tummy by not eating carbohydrate like rice and noodles for about 4 days. Then the following 3 days detox was just drinking the fruit juice (green apple, celery, cucumber, beetroot, carrots) + Protein + Nutrilite vitamies (I ate almost 30tablets per meal x 3times).  it is a difficult time for me to swallow the vitamins especially the SMELLY GARLIC!!!! *vomit*

I am not sure the resort is at Perlis or Perak. They mentioned it is at Perak but I couldn't find it from the internet. Anyway, it is really a place out of disturbance and enticement. NO food / restaurant because the hotel is close for Raya too and so no room service. You can't run from the place as no bus for u too...ngek ngek ngek....

See, so many bags of fruits for each of us....
There were some activites for us....singing,dancing, playing games etc. The games are very meaningful though, you can only experience it if you attend the camp.
-团康游戏-
The view of  part of
-Lake Tasoh Resort -

Can you see the different for the 2 pictures below?
(I mean the colour and sharpeness)


The 1st one is by 18-200mm and the 2nd is by kit lens.
The picture I took with kit lens is clearer and shaper and nice!
Why?!
I really don't know why? Can someone please give me some enlightenment?
I don't know how to adjust the shutter speed and apenture so the picture can look nice as the kit lens's.

Back to the topic. Nothing much to say as gonna keep as secret for those never been there. heheh. 

*more pictures are with my cousin. as i'm very disspointed with the pictures I took lah*
Penang is getting hotter and hotter...i really beh tong liao!!!!

2 Footprints ♥:

HsIM September 17, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

if i go i will really die!

Xin Yi September 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

u this no food no life eh....>,< hahah..don't eat too much lah...

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.