CheeSecaKe!!!

I was thinking for cheesecake for few daysssss...Do you know how badly I want to eat cheesecake?! I really really really very very....I miss especially the Cheesecake of The Cheesecake Shop!!!Aww....I miss the Australia cheesecake....Woolies frozen cheesecake...the homemade cheesecake during my birthday....I want cheesecake I want cheesecake!!!!!!

Finally, I made a cheesecake today! But it's for my cousin... hehe..made a little portion for myself to taste as well lah...Yeah yeah. Not looking for secret recipi cheesecake because I really miss Australian taste cheesecake which got thick milk and cheesy taste....Yum~

-the ingredients-
It is very easy to make a cheesecake as the powder I bought is just the instant one, I just need to add on milk and the gelatine then dough it. the taste is nice! Just like the woolies one. ho ho ho~
-the biscuit base-
I used Mcvities biscuit to make it but ping pong brand kiam piah also can liao.I used hand and spoon 'blend' it until fine then add in the toasted almond ground and butter.



-Tada~ The cheesecake is ready to be served.- =D

Once again, Happy Birthday to Hua.
Will make u one next time when you back ya! =)

宝贝小心肝~
根据统计,每2秒,有一人死于心血管疾病,每5秒,有一人死于心脏病突发,每6秒,有一人死于中风。
所以呢,多吃点山楂(Hawthorn)或蓝莓(Blueberries)宝贝养护心脏与肝脏,让心血管不卡油,胆固醇靠边站,血管循环通畅无阻没负担!^^

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.