Mushroom!Time to GO!

Finally, I have been motivated to make my blog alive again! Guess, how long am I going to maintain this motivation?! hee. I think... I think... I think... hopefully can make it as long as possible. =)

A short update from me!
Another stage of life....I been work for almost 2 months as a buyer now! I made new friends and learn new things. For the 1st month, it is mainly for training as the company has a series of training program for the new birds like us. During the 2 weeks training course, we are just like gone back to uni. It was fun and interesting. But, I mengantuk during the class sometimes...:P

Come to the second month where the stress start to begin. I start handling the part counts at the 2nd week of Aug. Everything is still smooth and good as I have a really good buddy. =) But today, I feel the stress! Argh. no appetite. rush. tire. I have to handle another workcell starting from this week. The part count is below hundred, but the issue is much more greater than the 1st workcell I coordinate.  I spent whole day just to complete the report. My eyes BLUR...

Anyway, the 5th week I joined the company, we got a department dinner at E&O hotel. hahah. How syiok I am. xP Here are the pictures with my collegues.
3 of us joined at the same week. ^^
The EITs....(Fresh Grads.)

Here come to the end of my update. Enjoy the song by Lee Hom and Westlife - You Raise me Up. *Falling in love with Lee Hom* after watching "The Love in Disguise" directed by Lee Hom. Tee hee.


Lee Hom-你不知道的事


Hope won't see the mushroom growing anywhere again~ Ta!

2 Footprints ♥:

huahua September 5, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

ya..now only u started to like leehom...should join me early xP

Xin Yi September 5, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

hahaha...now still not too late lah...:P

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.