where to Go?!

Recently very headsche about where to go next year!!!!
I have applied for 5 Universities..
University of Adelaide, University of New Castle, UNSW, UTAS, UniSA...

At first my parent do not let me to go to New Castle, They hope I can go to University of Melbourne...
reason: becuase they only know Univerisity of Melbourne and no others...hahaha...
besides that, still got many people told them that New Castle is not very good, 'hulu', etc...

But after that, I told them about my plan that I go to the Uni that 3/4 stars fisrt then only continue my master or honour at Group of 8...
Anyway..they up to me...decicion still in my own hand...
haiz...no need discuss with them also...just let them know my final decision is ok...

i think got 3 of my cousins are studying at University Of Melbourne now!!Should I apply???
Anyway...it is too expensive for me!!!
I scare I can't get out from the Uni too..haha...
my uni life gonna be relax... :P

I asked my cousin who stuying in Melbourne now..
He don't know New Castle and said UNSW is the best among that 5..
so how how how???

lalalallalaa....
still got about 2 months to think of it!!
anywhere is cheap and high standard??

UNiversity of sosoYI!!!
yea yea...
opening soon...

4 Footprints ♥:

Joe-Lene September 29, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

alla..since your cousin also say UNSW is the best among that five..what are you still THINKING!?!?!? -.=

Xin Yi September 29, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

hehe...
But also the most expensive among the 5 ma... :(

Hong Gee September 30, 2007 at 2:43 PM  

-.-" university of sosoyi... swt... haha... no matter wat is your decision... I'll always support u... yeah!!! Jia you~~

Xin Yi October 2, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

yea yea~~~
Thanks gee!!
muacss...muacss...muacs...

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.