HaPpY DaY

lalaalla....so happy today!!

Morning
I hang out with Hwei Mun and my secondary friend-Hong Yan (Mun's cat)..
we decide to meet at Greenland McDonald at 845am then only go to 'Dian Xin Zhi Jia" together...so that I can go to Gee's house to do assignment on time at 11am...
I reached McDonald and receive Mun's message that she said heavy rain and will reach at about 9am...okok...waiting..and call cat to meet me 1st!!

Pig Mun late for abt half an hour!!!actually is she wake up at 815am!!cheh cheh cheh...sleeping PIG!!!!she fetch us there lo...

take too much of food and cannot finish it!! 'La La Li LA Tam Pong'
who lose who eat...both of them also wan me pakat with them so I put my hand vertically but is me have to eat...blerrr....

After breakfast nearly 11am!!I have to rush back to McDonald then to Gee's house..
Mun wanna go to botanical Garden...I refuse...anyway..I've no choice although I have told her I have to go to Gee's house..she ask me to tell gee that heavy rain...traffic jam!!keke...
then 3 of us go to Botanical Garden...but only sit inside the car chit-chating...watching monkey..talking nonsense...wanna go to whole Penang's pet shop during holidays..bla bla bla....

Finally I can go back!!!haha...quickly rush to Gee's house..fortunately I'm not yet the last..hehe.. :P..anyway..having fun with both of u!!

Afternoon..
Having fun while Siang chating with Cien...hahahahhahahaha....
Siang's SEXY lips...hahahaahha....
then Cien bring yummy Jawa mee for us...yum yum..

Night..
Yea yea...Having dinner with my lovely parent and my cousin...
as long time din have dinner with them...
then go to Sunshine Farlim shopping!!! so crowded!!
crowded ma got offer/discount lo.....blerrrr....

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.