Decision is always hard for me... 5th July 2011, one year in Jabil and I'm thinking what shall I do next. I don't think I want to continue by just being a buyer but I am yet to leave.
I have make up my mind to study master, considering study in USM but the the semester start on Sept while the registration cutoff is on Jun. OMG, it is too rush for me and I'm not well prepared yet! *i just thought the semester will start on next year Jan but I'm wrong. >,<* Part-time study needs 3-4years, such a long year to go and perhaps suffer period is longer. hahah. As long as my parents can sponsor me, I would like to study full-time.=P
Now, mindset is set. Work for another year and enroll for next year Sept courses. Hopefully I still have the mood to study. Gonna remind myself how good study is with having the long long semester break. Tee hee.
Aza! Fight for the dream Fight for the future!!
1 Footprints ♥:
live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀
Post a Comment