A very meaningful month with so many celebrations together.
Happy Mother's Day ♥ Happy Birthday ♥ Happy Teacher's Day ♥ Happy Wesak Day ♥
Almost everyday of May, I get to see friends' birthday at Facebook upcoming event tab. Happy Birthday to all May Babies... and I feel proud to be one of the May Babies.
0516 ♥ my birthday. I feel so blessed with so many wishes spamming my facebook wall and my phone on my first day turning to twenty three. A great day for me to catch up with long lost friends and you all let me know I'm still be remembered. :) Thank you. :)
Everyone is just so busy for the Wesak Day! I'm glad I did contribute a little during this Buddha Day and my day is enriched. I'm proud to have my dad and my mum who are so into those charity contributions. They are just simply awesome! Although there is no birthday celebration with them, surprisingly my dad got me a birthday gift and my mum gave me a big red packet. ^^ Also, my dearest cousin sister who always show her caring and support toward us. :)
Twenty three, I shall think properly what would be my next step and never do something I will regret as what cien said. Anyway, appreciate what I have now and live for now. Cheers.
![]() |
| thank you girls and miss those time we had. :) |
每个人都有一台自己的时光机器吧,
传送你回到过去的叫做回忆,
传送你迈向未来的叫做梦想,
让你完成回忆和梦想的,
叫做现在。

0 Footprints ♥:
Post a Comment