世彭2008~World-wide Peng Clansman Convention (Day1)

9.10.2008
This is not the first day but is the day before the convention. it's 开光仪式 ( ceremony of 'opening' our Ancestor eyes, nose, mouth, ears etc)
This was hold in one of the committee member's big bungalow.

彭祖

my uncles, aunty, cousin sister

彭祖拳

After the ceremony and playing around


The ceremony was hold until 3pm sth. after that se go to the hotel to help as people will keep on coming and check in....hehe...we go for dinner at New World Park...woo Hoo...I ordered fish and chips!! yeah...althoughI can get it in Australia, but I prefer Penang's fish n chips...hehe...

-my cute nephew-

10.10.2008!!

I go to hotel in the morning...and seen there is nothing for me to do so I go home to sleep....it's so sleepy and tiring..i cannot tahan liao!!! i slept from 2pm sth until 5pm sth...Finally my phone call rang...it's sze chuin - asking for the T-shirt...as I have nothing to do so I go to Sungai Dua there to meet them and we go to airport together....sat on a 'lousy' van to the airport lo!

when they arrived, we need to claps and and shouted: 欢迎,欢迎, 热烈欢迎! It's very funny to me...hehehehehehe.... I used to welcomed by others...but now I need to welcome them~

waiting for another arrival

jakarta's group

The jarkata group not yet have thier dinner, so we go to HAi WAI TIAN at Lip SIn there for dinner....anyway, we already have it just my dad ask us to follow them to go to eat...my small uncle and small aunty are so cute...they said we still have chance like go to travel by bus and got a tour guide talking in front just like we are travelling!!

But my poor cousin...no time to eat liao...as another arrival will arrive in short while...so my dad and she rush to the airport again and the remaining enjoy their dinner....including me..heheehe....

0 Footprints ♥:

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.