My house and my room

This is my house appearance:
is it nice???Erm...actually it's a bit old...
Can you see the window there?
That's my room inside!!!!



The surrounding of the hosue~

My room - my study table...

My bed with my lovely bedsheet from Penang~^-^
oh ya...forgot to take my cupboard pictures...keke...there are another 1 cupboard and 1 book shelves in my room!!!
Little yellow flower

The bed is uncomfortable!!! I want my own bed!!!

1 Footprints ♥:

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Free Access Counter Templates抧恾昉

About Me

My Photo
Xin Yi
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Love to eat yet want to keep fit. Love to being alone yet making fun with friends.Love to travel and take photograph everywhere. :)
View my complete profile
sosoYi. Powered by Blogger.