I wake up early in the morning because I've promise Sim to go to morning market with her at Super Tankle there. keke...are we crazy???just Jiu said got many pretty new clothes there and if too late will not have parking...so we reached there at about 830am!
I bought a long sleeve clothe that I want to wear when I'm at Japan...Having breakfast at super tanckle and the pan cake is so nice!!! We order 1 chocolate+banana, egg+cheese and tuna+ham. so delicious!!!
After that I drive jiu go home but we still continuos non-stop chit-chating and finally decide to go to her house...hehe...we sit at the garden outside then suddenly rainning and we move to inside that have table and chair there, make a very loud noise there...hahahahaa....we not only chit-chating but sending song, themes etc to each other phone...
OMG!!someone is smoking and we finally go up her house continue...hehe...all of our phone is out of battery!!!!
12pm something my cousin sister calls me and said she's at my house now...Hmmm....I want to go home then...so we plan to meet tomorrow-monday again...because Sim want to sing K before she going back to KL. So we contact others and some said not free. We do not want to peduli liao and just go on our plan...so tire of calling up people....!!
*** remember our date at year 2011!!!
They're doing body checkup...Hmmm...do not know how to explain it....it's using computer to analysis. It's need our fingers print, hair, nail, and air liur...then will know our characteristic, our body problem etc. Anyway I'm late and hope I can do it next time..!!
my niece also there...keke...he wants me to follow him back to try his new game. So follow him home as afterwards all of my cousins will come to my house again. Got buffet at night!!!
My mother hold it, is to gather all of my family members which about 80 persons!!haha..eat very full then..so I run up and down and play with my niece.
0 Footprints ♥:
Post a Comment