Before they come, Miss Tow and I go to buy the ingredient first...we plan to go to sunshine Farlim...but it only open at 12 noon..so we rush to Billion.... run...run...run...scare they all reached my house and no one there..
and Hua, Nicole and Cien take turn filrter the flour...
what I do?? standing beside and see what they do lo~~ haha...
After mixing all the ingredient...then using the machine to blend it...
I prepare the hot water and cold water and mix it with the sugar...
Joe help me to stir the aqueos...The cover is ready to be in the tray~~ Joe sedang 'rou rou'..keke..
after that the egg and the egg york is added into the aqueos....
Doing the cover~~
Put into the oven~~
Hot Hot~~me n Hua scare scare~~
Our Nice Job~~
9 of us~~ Yum yum~~ Happy Friends Forever~~
P/s: I have a great day today~~
haha...thanks for helping me doing the egg tart~~~
1 Footprints ♥:
good job ahpung!
btw, i just find you appear once in the pix only :p
hehe..
Post a Comment