Hohoho.....I'm here to start to write a blog~~
Haha... GEe already created it for me for a long time but I not yet start to write.....so LAZY!!! but but but....I cannot waste GEe GEe's effort right??!! heheee...
Erm erm....what to write??
Something very siah sui wo....keke...
I can't access into my account...o why???I dunno...so waste me about 10 minutes lo...don't laugh dont laugh...people still not familiar with it mah....
keep trying and trying...haha...finally i got into the blog~~YIPPY!!!
P/s:
Haha... GEe already created it for me for a long time but I not yet start to write.....so LAZY!!! but but but....I cannot waste GEe GEe's effort right??!! heheee...
Erm erm....what to write??
Something very siah sui wo....keke...
I can't access into my account...o why???I dunno...so waste me about 10 minutes lo...don't laugh dont laugh...people still not familiar with it mah....
keep trying and trying...haha...finally i got into the blog~~YIPPY!!!
P/s:
-Nothing to write so just write nonsense here...
-I have to write capital letter at the first alphabet...if not like Oo Ba SAng (Siang) let teacher deduct her mark...wahhahaa....
Hope my dear friends happy everyday!!! :P
What happen today??? Oh oh oh....computing test!!! then accounting teacher give out the accounting test paper and so economics..
My economics does not get very high mark but it is already out of my EXPECTATION!!!Wow..my economics did not fail.....but it didn't bring any happiness for me....am I really can get this mark if other lecturer mark it?? After the class we all went to the library to borrow books!!Haiz... because final exam is coming..so scare...I DONT WANT EXAM!! T_T
My economics does not get very high mark but it is already out of my EXPECTATION!!!Wow..my economics did not fail.....but it didn't bring any happiness for me....am I really can get this mark if other lecturer mark it?? After the class we all went to the library to borrow books!!Haiz... because final exam is coming..so scare...I DONT WANT EXAM!! T_T
2 Footprints ♥:
Ah pung~~~
finally u wanna write the blog d ar?
haha~~
of cos cant waste my effort la~~
right?
haha~
k la~
hope to read more of ur blog o~~~
Gee
keke...now already lazy to write blog...
don't put too much hope on me...
haha...
Post a Comment